DMC Marylin is a yarn that combines different thicknesses along its strand. It’s also a bright yarn thanks to its metallic thread. Create fantasy garments like shawls, capes, ponchos or scarves and get dress this winter with elegant garments!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
DMC Marylin is fantasy yarn with an irregular structure that combines different thicknesses along its strand. It also offers a shiny effect thanks to its metallic strand.
The strand of this yarn is made of a single thread with soft and thin lightly twisted fibres. In some areas you will find the twisted fibres with greater tension and in others barely without twisting.
This achieves the different thicknesses throughout the entire strand that will provide fabrics with unique and different textures. In addition, you will find a very thin strand with a metallic effect, responsible for providing a glitter effect in your projects.
Ideal to create shawls, scarves and other accessories for women for the autumn/winter season!
DMC Marylin is made of:
- 72% Acrylic
- 15% Wool
- 9% Alpaca
- 1% Polyamide
DMC Marylin offers a soft and nice texture on the skin.
You should know that DMC Marylin…
- Each ball has 50 grams and 60 metres.
- Its Chunky thickness is perfect to knit with the 10 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 10 stitches and do 13 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 40ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- Do not iron this product.
Amount of balls needed to…
To knit a long sleeve sweater…
- Size M, you will need to use 10 balls approx.
- Size L, you will need to use 12 balls approx.