Pascuali Alpaca Fino
Pascuali Alpaca Fino is a soft and fluffy yarn made of 100% alpaca fibres that has been especially designed for being hand dyed. Create your favourite designs with high-quality fibres!
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 100 meters
- Knitting needle 4 - 4 ½
- Season Autumn - Winter
Pascuali Alpaca Fino is a yarn that has been specially designed for being dyed to your like. Get the colour combination that you were looking for!
This fine yarn is made by 4 threads that are twisted between them, creating a fluffy and resistant yarn. You can dye this wool with acidic and natural dyes.
The alpaca fibres are considered a high-quality and long-lasting material. If you’re looking for long-lasting and comfortable clothes for the whole family in your favourite colour, Alpaca Fine is the best option!
Pascuali Alpaca Fino is made of:
- 100% Alpaca Wool
It is a soft, resistant and breathable fibre that comes from Peru, perfect for all skin types.
You should know that Pascuali Alpaca Fino…
- You can dye this wool with acidic and natural dyes.
- Each ball has 50 grams and 100 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4 – 4,4 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 18 stitches and do 26 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
Create marbled yarns and original designs with dyes that has been extracted by supporting animal welfare and small farmers.
Have you ever used Pascuali Alpaca Fino? Tell us your experience!