RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING: by responsible for the processing is understood the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with another, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The responsible in charge of the treatment of the data obtained through the website https://www.lastijerasmagicas.com, is GRUPO LAS TIJERAS MÁGICAS 2006, S.L., C/ Capitán Antonio Mena, 150 - 03204 Elche, with C.I.F.: B54974217, duly registered in the company registration of Alicante in volume 3.996, book 40, section 8, sheet A-152860. From now on, LAS TIJERAS MÁGICAS.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING:
2.1. For what purpose will we treat your personal data? In LAS TIJERAS MÁGICAS we will treat your data for the following purposes:
a) If you have purchased any of the products offered on the website, we will process your personal data in order to carry out the sales contract: delivery of the product, issuing invoices, accounting management, administration, information, etc.
b) To send you newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the website and our products, by telephone, postal mail and/or electronic means.
c) In order to be able to offer you products and/or services according to your interests, we will elaborate a "commercial profile" based on the information you have provided us, without in any case making automated decisions based on this profile that have legal or equivalent effects.
d) In case you provide us with your curriculum vitae for any of our job offers, we will process your data so that you can participate in the selection processes, carrying out an analysis of your profile in order to determine whether as a candidate you fit in any vacant position.
2.2. How long will we keep your data? The personal data provided will be retained for as long as the business relationship is maintained or their elimination is not requested by the interested party.
The personal information you provide us to apply as a candidate for a job in LAS TIJERAS MÁGICAS, will be kept until the end of the selection process or for a maximum period of one year.
3. LEGITIMACY: the processing of your data is carried out with the legal basis consisting of the legitimacy for the execution of the contract, in which you are a party as a buyer of the products and/or services of LAS TIJERAS MÁGICAS and whose contract conditions you have accepted when you made one of those purchases.
The processing of your data will also be legitimized by the legal basis of free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent, informing you about the processing we do with your data. If you agree with it, you can show your acceptance by a statement or a clear affirmative action, such as checking a box.
4. RECIPIENT OF THE DATA: only LAS TIJERAS MÁGICAS, and those responsible for the processing, will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party, unless there is a legal obligation or mandatory rule.
As responsible for the processing, the natural or legal persons who process your data, we have contracted the following service providers, who have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulation at the time of purchasing:
- Acumbamail, S.L., headquarters at Avda. del Rey Santo 3D 3º, Oficina 2, 13001, Ciudad Real (Ciudad Real), CIF: B13538590, which provides the services of creating email marketing campaigns.
- Nicripsia Internet, S.L., headquarters at C/ Severo Ochoa, 16, 2º D, 03203, Elche (Alicante), CIF: B54127337, which provides web hosting services, email and computer support.
- Companies providing transport and delivery services for orders placed on our website:
Logisland, S.A., headquarters at Polígono Atalayas Avenida del Euro, 03114, Bacarot (Alicante), with CIF: A03176864.
Trinitario Palao, S.L., headquarters at C/ Inca, 15, 03206, Elche (Alicante), with CIF: B53610747.
- Bank entities in order to facilitate the means of payment.
5. RIGHTS: you are entitled to obtain information about your processing data, and you have the following rights:
Right of access to your personal data.
Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
Right to request the elimination of data, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF YOUR PROCESSING DATA, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to PORT your data.
You have the right to revoke your consent for certain purposes at any time.
You may exercise these rights by sending a communication to:
GRUPO LAS TIJERAS MÁGICAS 2006, S.L.
C/ Capitán Antonio Mena, 150 – 03204 Elche,
In case you consider that your rights have been violated, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or through its website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
6. SECURITY AND UPDATE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: in order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the provided personal data. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized access or treatment, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important to inform us about any change regarding your personal information, in order to keep your personal data up to date.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY: we also inform you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any phase of the processing. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases legally required, or unless we have your express authorization to do it.
Last updated: June-2022