Katia Pattern - Bag + mini yarn holder
The Bag + mini yarn holder Pattern by Katia Fabrics includes all the necessary instructions to make these two essential accessories for knitters. Katia Fabrics presents this complete pattern to make a very useful and original bag and a yarn holder.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
Katia Fabrics presents the bag and yarn holder pattern with which you will be able to make from scratch these accessories for keeping your knitting materials (balls, knitting needles and so on).
The mini yarn holder is very useful: you can put the ball in it and take it out through the metal eyelet. This way you won't get knots and it won't get dirty because it's in contact with the floor.
You will find inside all the instructions, patterns and explanations you will need to make these original accessories by hand.
Difficulty level of this project: advanced.
- Bag size: 20 x 44 x 18 cm.
- Mini yarn holder: 15 x 14 cm.
What do I need to make this pattern?
- 140 cm of Garden Lanterns poplin fabric
- 50 cm of 90 cm wide thermo-adhesive fine interlining for handles
- 100 cm of 100g/m² quilting wadding, 90 cm wide
- 3 zips of 45 cm
- 2 metal eyelets, 15 mm in diameter
- 1x 42 cm zip
- 250 cm bias tape
What does this pattern include?
- 2 patterns printed on real size paper
- Instructions in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Italian
- Graphic symbols on paper and legend with corresponding explanations
Dare to make these beautiful and useful accessories! We can't wait to see your final results!