Katia Aava Socks
Katia Aava Socks is a yarn designed to make multicolor socks. Each ball presents a special color combination forming stripes in different shades on your knitted pieces. You can also use it to knit all type of projects. Made up of superwash merino wool and polyamide.
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
Katia Aava Socks Premium Socks & More is a versatile yarn specially designed to knit socks, but you can also use it for knitting lots of projects. This yarn combines superwash merino wool and polyamide, so you will find it very soft to the touch.
Thanks to its merino wool fibers, this yarn is ideal to keep you warm and perfect to knit original sweaters or cardigans for winter.
Each ball presents an original color combination forming stripes during your work. Ideal for children and adults!
Katia Aava Socks is made of:
- 75% superwash merino wool
- 25% polyamide
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 100 grams and 400 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 2.5 - 3 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 30 stitches and do 42 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 40ºC.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a pair of socks up to size 44 you will need 1 ball (100 grams).
- To knit a pair of socks for children size 28-29 you will need half a ball (50 grams).
Patterns and models to knit with Aava Socks
- DOWNLOAD PATTERN
- Aava Socks Colour: 203 - 2 balls
- Knitting Needles: size 4 (3,5 mm)