Katia Kashwool Socks
Katia Kashwool "Socks & More" of the Concept by Katia collection is a merino wool specially designed for knitting socks. Its fine thickness and its composition make it a yarn perfect for the coldest days.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
Katia Kashwool "Socks & More" of Katia yarns is a yarn perfect for creating socks and all kind of soft and warm projects.
This yarn belongs to the Concept by Katia collection. A natural fiber collection with elegant and comfortable finishes.
Its fine thread is recommended to be used with the 2,5 – 3,5 mm knitting needles. Your creations will be warm as well as fine and light.
Katia Kashwool “Socks & More” is made from…
- 70% Merino Superwash
- 20% Polyamide
- 5% Cashmere
The Superwash treatment will allow you to machine wash this yarn.
The cashmere and the merino fiber are one the finest, lightest and softest fibers which provides a nice feeling when coming into contact with your skin and act as a temperature regulator.
You will get a comfortable and flexible effect perfect for your feet.
You should know that Katia Kashwool…
- Each ball has 100 grams and 410 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3 – 3,5 mm knitting needles or the 2,5 – 3 mm crochet hooks.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 28 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- You can wash this yarn in the washing machine at 30ºC.
- You cannot use the dryer.
- It can be ironned at a low temperature, up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a long sleeve sweater size 42 you will need 3 balls.
- To knit a pair of socks size 43 – 44 you will need 1 ball.
- To knit a kid pair of socks size 28 – 29 you will need 50 grams.
Create fine, light and warm pieces for the autumn-winter season!