Katia Scuby Velvet
Katia Scuby Velvet is a velvet and chunky yarn perfect for your macramé projects. It is especially designed for knitting home accessories such as carpets, blankets, cushions, etc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Katia Scuby Velvet is a thick yarn with a velvet effect perfect for your crochet, knitting or macramé projects.
This yarn is composed by several plies twisted on themselves that will allow you to create bulky projects with an elegant touch.
Knot and knit! You can crochet home accessories such as carpets, cushions, blankets, baskets, etc. or use the macramé technique.
Katia Scuby Velvet is made from…
- 100% Polyester
This fibre provides an homogenous, soft and smooth result which is also resistant to wear. Your creations will remain in good conditions.
You should know that Katia Scuby Velvet…
- Each ball has 150 grams and 34 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 8 – 10 mm knitting needles or the 9 – 10 crochet hooks.
- You can wash this yarn in the washing machine at 30ºC
- Dry Flat
- You cannot use the dryer.
- It can be ironned at a low temperature, up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a 50 x 50 cm cushion you will need 7 balls.
- To knit a 100 x 100 cm blanket or carpet you will need 12 balls.
Create wonderful accessories for decorating your home! You will find at the bottom free patterns with Scuby Velvet!