Katia Sweet Fleece
Sweet Fleece from Concept by Katia is a 18 micron merino yarn which contains the RWS and ICEA certificates. These certificates guarantee that this yarn is obtained while respecting both the environment and animals. It is totally free of harmful substances. Ideal for any skin type!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Sweet Fleece from Concept by Katia is a high-quality merino wool obtained in an environmentally friendly way.
Katia Sweet Fleece is made of:
- 80% Merino 18 Micron (RWS and ICEA certificates)
- 20% Polyamide
This yarn is double certified: RWS and ICEA. The RWS (responsible wool standard) certificate guarantees that the wool is obtained in a responsible way towards animals. It also guarantees the welfare of sheep and of the land they graze on.
The ICEA Certificate (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute) guarantees that fibers are safe, natural and free from chemical substances which harmful to health. To obtain this guarantee, wool is subject to rigorous controls.
The Merino 18 Micron is a fiber of 18 microns in thickness. It is one of the thinnest fibers obtained from sheeps. The finer it is, the smoother it is to the touch.
Which are the features of Sweet Lace from Concept by Katia?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 120 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4 – 4.5 mm knitting needles or 4.5 – 5 mm crochet hooks.
- Mount 17 stitches and do 24 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- We recommend you to hand wash this yarn.
- Iron at low temperature.
- Do not dry.
- RWS 2019-026 Certificate
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need 9 balls approx.