- Katia Yarns
- Drops Yarn
- DMC Yarns
- Mondial Yarns
- Valeria Di Roma Yarns
- Stop Yarns
- Schachenmayr Yarns
- Rowan Yarns
- Scheepjes Yarns
- Lana Grossa Yarns
- Lang Yarns
- Lanas Plassard
- Red Heart Yarns
- Rosarios4 Yarns
- Yarn and Colors Yarns
- Rico Design Yarns
- Regia Yarns
- Pascuali Yarns
- Omega Yarns
- Anchor Yarns
- Casasol Yarns
- Hoooked Yarns
- Lanas Phildar
- Needles and Hooks
- Knitting and Crochet Accessories
- Useful for Sewing Work
- Threads for Bobbin Lace
- Sewing and Knitting Bags
Calm at Home Katia Pack – Mandalas with Ahuyama
The Calm at Home Pack – Mandalas with Ahuyama is available in 2 different color combination. Choose the colors you like the most and learn how to crochet some beautiful mandalas which you can convert into blankets, pillows, and much more! You only need to subscribe to the Ahuyama Crochet Youtube channel and follow the videotutorials. Come on and join this challenge!
By buying this product you can collect up to 26 loyalty points. Your cart will total 26 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.04.
The Calm at Home Pack – Mandalas with Ahuyama is perfect to learn how to crochet different mandalas easily. Each kit includes 20 balls with 5 different color shades. You can choose between 2 different color combination for you to choose the one you like the most!
To crochet these mandalas, you need to subscribe the Ahuyama Crochet YouTube channel where all the video tutorials will be uploaded. Thanks to this expert crocheter you can learn a technique consisting in crocheting mandala squares which you can convert into different projects: pillows, blankets, jackets, sweaters, and everything you can think of!
This kit includes:
- Kit S1: 20 balls of different colors
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 burgundy red
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 raspberry red
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 medium grey
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 mauve
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 rose
- Kit S2: 20 balls of different colors
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 moss green
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 green blue
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 jeans
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 off-white
- 4 balls of Marathon 3,5 coral
Which are the features of Marathon 3,5?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 125 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3,5 mm knitting needles or crochet hook.
- Mount 23 stitches and do 30 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30º.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Have fun knitting along these mandalas with other crocheters! You only need to choose your favorite colorway and subscribe to the Ahuyama Crochet Youtube channel. You will love this new challenge of Katia and Ahuyama!