Pascuali Alpaca Lace
Pascuali Alpaca Lace is a hypoallergenic wool made of 100% alpaca fibres. This wool has been specially designed to dye by handand get your own colours. You can dye this wool with acidic and natural dyes.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 400 meters
- Knitting needle 3
- Season Autumn - Winter
Pascuali Alpaca Lace is made of 100% alpaca wool, perfect to dye your yarns in your favourite colours. This wool is hypoallergenic so it’s ideal for the most delicate skins.
Do you want to dye your own wool made of one of the best fibres while protecting the environment? This is a good option. The Pascuali brand offers us a fibre that respects animals. They only allow one shearing per year to these animals so that they can protect themselves from the cold winter. It also takes care that the alpaca has the right weight and age.
Pascuali Alpaca Lace is made of:
- 100% Alpaca wool without lanolin
These fibres free of lanolin come from Peru. The lanolin is a substance that many people are allergic to, so this hypoallergenic wool prevents itching and skin irritations.
So, it’s a nice and comfortable yarn, perfect for any kind of skin.
You should know that Pascuali Alpaca Lace…
- This wool has been specially designed to dye by hand.
- You can dye this wool with acidic and natural dyes.
- Each ball has 50 grams and 400 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 36 stitches and do 48 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
Pascuali is a firm that is distinguished by good animal treatment, respect for the environment and the use of natural dyes.
Find the perfect colour combination thanks to Pascuali Alpace Lace.