Pascuali Nube is a 100% pure Peruvian wool designed to dye by hand that you can dye with acidic and natural colours. The wool offers a curly shape, perfect for knitting snoods and spongy sweaters.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.28.
- Weight 100 grams
- Length 60
- Knitting needle 9 mm
- Season Autumn - Winter
Pascuali Nube is a 100% natural wool that has been specially made for dyeing. Its curly shape and spongy texture make it perfect for creating pieces with volume and texture.
This curly yarn with a spongy texture is very nice to the touch with the skin, perfect for keeping you warm in winter. An elegant and original design for your most creative pieces.
Pascuali Nube is made of:
- 100% Virgin Wool
This virgin wool is a high-quality natural fibre made from Peru that will keep you warm in the coldest days of the year. Perfect for winter garments!
You should know that Pascuali Nube…
- Each ball has 100 grams and 60 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 9 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 10 stitches and do 15 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
We recommend you to…
- To dye this wool with acidic and natural colours.
This yarn is made of several strands that are twisted between them.
This yarn is perfect for knitting garments for girls, babies and women with a nice touch for the most sensitive skins.
Create spongy garments in different colours and combine them with your clothes. You can dye it and create an original piece!
Have you ever used Pascuali Nube? Give us your opinion!