Rowan Sultano Fine
Rowan Sultano Fine is a yarn of an outstanding quality. It is made of mohair, cashmere and silky fibers that achieve a sophisticated and special finish, with a perfect sheen touch. Weave luxury garments with an unique sheen!
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.76.
Sultano Fine by Rowan is a sophisticate and elegant yarn. It is composed of silk, mohair and cashmere and therefore the results of your sewing pieces will have a luxurious and special touch.
One of the most special characteristics of this yarn is its brightness. Because of the amount of silk on his composition, this yarn offers a bright finish, very brilliant, perfect for making shawls, kerchiefs, pullovers, coats and other garments or sophisticated accessories.
You will fell in love with its touch! Touch it and feel the softness of his fibers… The texture is unique. You will wear garments made of natural fibers that will take care of your skin.
Rowan Sultano fine is made of:
- 54% Silk
- 28% Mohair
- 18% Cashmere
Characteristics of Sultano Fine by Rowan:
- Each ball has 50 grams and 225 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4,5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 23 stitches and do 29 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- We recommend to wash it manually.
- It can be ironed at a maximum of 110ºC.
- Do not use the dryer.
- It is recommended to dry it horizontally and to not hang up the clothes.
How many balls do I need to weave my sewing pieces?
- To weave a medium pullover you will need 6 balls.
Weave luxury garments with exceptional quality! You will love to wrap up you warm in autumn and winter with Sultano Fine’s soft fibers…