- Katia Yarns
- Drops Yarn
- DMC Yarns
- Mondial Yarns
- Valeria Di Roma Yarns
- Stop Yarns
- Schachenmayr Yarns
- Rowan Yarns
- Scheepjes Yarns
- Lana Grossa Yarns
- Lang Yarns
- Lanas Plassard
- Red Heart Yarns
- Rosarios4 Yarns
- Yarn and Colors Yarns
- Rico Design Yarns
- Regia Yarns
- Pascuali Yarns
- Omega Yarns
- Anchor Yarns
- Casasol Yarns
- Hoooked Yarns
- Lanas Phildar
- Needles and Hooks
- Knitting and Crochet Accessories
- Useful for Sewing Work
- Threads for Bobbin Lace
- Sewing and Knitting Bags
Sewing Box - Woodland (Medium-Sized)
This is the perfect Medium-Sized Sewing Box to store all your sewing objects and carry them wherever you go. Discover which accessories offers you Woodland and start using them. Don’t miss it!
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 loyalty points. Your cart will total 15 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.60.
The Medium-Sized Sewing Box from the Woodland collection is a basket with a top lid where you can store and carry all your sewing supplies and materials needed to your handicrafts.
Your needles, scissors, buttons, metres, etc… will be well organised inside the sewing basket.
You will find different printed patterns like flowers, trees, owls, wolf and more animals.
Medium-Sized Sewing Box characteristics:
- Dimensions: 27 x 19 x 14 cm (10.6 x 7.5 x 5.5 inches).
- Material: padded polyester.
- Rigid structure made of wood and hard plastic.
- You will be able to carry the sewing box thanks to its off-white handle made of wicker.
What will you find inside the box?
- Enough storage space in the lower part.
- At the top, you will find a practical removable tray with different compartments to store your little sewing supplies.
- Inside the box, you will find an elastic pocket and a pincushion to keep your needles and pins organised.
You can combine this sewing box with the rest of the Woodland collection accessories like knitting needles case, knitting bags or sewing boxes with different size.
Have you ever used this Medium-Sized Sewing Box from the Woodland collection? Tell us about your experience!