Valeria di Roma Mika Stampa
Valeria di Roma Mika Stampa is a yarn made of 100% cotton fibres, perfect for knitting garments for the spring/summer season. This tape yarn will allow you to create fabrics with different and original textures.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Valeria di Roma Mika Stampa is a very fine and soft cotton yarn, perfect for knitting garments for the spring/summer season. Its strand is made of a brand thread that forms an original tape yarn. This wool is convenient for children and adults.
This yarn is perfect for knitting summer clothes, such as tops, sleeveless sweaters, shawls, dresses, etc.
This collection offers a wide range of colours that can be combined in your projects.
Valeria di Roma Mika and Valeria di Roma Mika Stampa have the same characteristics and properties, but the first one offers a solid colour palette, while the second one a multicolour colour palette. If you want, you can combine them.
Valeria di Roma Mika Stampa is made of:
- 100 % Cotton
You should know that Valeria di Roma Mika Stampa…
- Each ball has 50 grams and 135 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4,5 – 5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 20 stitches and do 28 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
- This wool is made in Spain.
Amount of balls needed to…
To knit a sleevesless sweater…
- Size 42, you will need to use 6 – 7 balls approx.
This yarn offers a wide range of colours that you can combine to make your own projects.
Have you ever knitted with Valeria di Roma Mika Stampa? Give us your experience!