Katia Vienna is a fantasy yarn, you will be able to knit a 195 cm scarf with just one ball. This yarn offers a semi-knitted strand with a colour mixture, perfect to knit woman complements.
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
Vienna by Katia yarns is a fantasy yarn, similar to a ribbon. These balls are semi-knitted, made by a strand knitted with some threads and a beautiful colour combination.
This is a yarn perfect to knit collars, scarfs, caps and other kind of complements for woman, just with one ball.
In addition, this yarn is perfect to combine with other yarns or create beautiful ornaments and give an original touch to your sewing pieces.
The yarn Katia Vienna is made by:
- 46% Wool
- 44% Acrylic
- 5% Alpaca
- 5% Polyamide
Its touch is nice and warm, so it is perfect to knit warm complements for autumn and winter.
You should know that the yarn Vienna...
- Each ball has 50 grams and 4 metres.
- It is recommended to knit it with the 3.5 mm crochet hooks.
- With just one ball you can knit a 195 cm scarf.
- It is washable in the washing machine at 30ºC maximum.
- Do not dry it in the dryer.
- We recommend to dry it horizontally.
- You can wash it dry-clean.
- It can be ironed at 110ºC maximum.
You can give to your sewing pieces a fantasy wave appearance. It will be really original.
Have you knitted with Katia Vienna? Give us your opinion!