Crochet kit Seahorse Bubbles - Hoooked
The Hoooked Crochet kit Seahorse Bubbles is an elegant and smiling amigurumi made from cotton and recycled fibers. This complete kit allows you to make a Bubbles in a sustainable way. All the required material is included.
The instructions are available in: English, German, Dutch, French and Spanish.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
You will obtain an underwater animal produced with recycled fibers. The kit contains the Eco Barbante Milano cotton yarn, the 6 mm crochet and the Hoooked patterns.
It is perfect for all crocheters!
Bubbles is a charming seahorse who loves to ride waves off the coasts and to swim laps while courting the rest of the sea animals. He is flirty seashore!
The Hooked crochet kit Seahorse Bubblescontains:
- 2 bobbins x 50g 100% recycled Eco Barbante cotton.
- 1 bobbins x 50g 100% recycled Eco Barbante cotton.
- 1m of black Ribbon XL for the details.
- 1 crochet hook of 6mm.
- Hoooked patterns.
You should know that the Hoooked crochet kit Seahorse Bubbles…
- Hoooked patterns in English, German, Dutch, French and Spanish.
- The Eco Barbante Milano cotton yarn has 50 grams and 51 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4 - 6 mm crochet hooks.
- A 100% sustainable cotton and recylced fibers.
- Do not use the washing machine.
- You will need sewing threads and cotton filling.
A sustainable amigurumi perfect for respecting the environment. Cross the seas with Bubbles, your Hoooked seahorse!