Amigurumi Kit Danny Ducky - Hoooked
The Amigurumi Kit – Danny Ducky by Hoooked is perfect to crochet a nice duck in candy tones with the threads Milano Eco Barbante. Create Danny, a durable amigurumi with this recycled cotton thread. The kit contains a crochet hook, threads and a pattern !
The pattern is available in English, German and Dutch.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
The Amigurumi Kit – Danny Ducky by Hoooked is perfect to create a lovely duck in candy tones with recycled cotton fibres. This complete kit has an Easy! Project, which is perfect for beginners. The kit contains a crochet hook, threads and instructions in several languages.
The mother duck has thought about sharing the beauty of her little ones so that we know Danny, his ugly duckling. A nice and super sweet amigurumi who is looking forward to being the protagonist of your crocheting moments. Their lovely wings and hairs are very friendly !
What does the Amigurumi Kit – Danny Ducky by Hoooked contains ?
- 1 x 50g of Eco Barbante Milano Peach 100% recycled.
- 2 x 50g of Eco Barbante Milano Yellow 100% recycled.
- Ribbon XL thread – black : 1 metre.
- Bamboo crochet hook of 6 mm.
- The pattern is available in English, German and Dutch.
You should know that the Amigurumi Kit – Danny Ducky by Hoooked…
- Easy ! This amigurumi is perfect for crochet beginners.
- The pattern contains graphics and step by step instructions in English, German and Dutch.
- Eco Barbante Milano contains 50 grams and 51 metres.
- Its thickness is recommended to knit with the 4-6 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Eco Barbante is a thread 100% durable made of cotton and other recycled fibres.
- Do not use the washing machine.
- You will need to use sewing threads and synthetic filling or recycled cotton Hoooked.
If you’re thinking of starting to crochet amigurumis, choose Danny !
A sweet and tender amigurumi…Dare and give Danny a home, the Hoooked duck !