Laine Nº 12 - Autumn 2021
The Laine Nº 12 – Autumn Magazine includes 13 elegant patterns perfect to wear during the autumn-winter season. Each pattern contains the suitable step-by-step instruction to knit your project successfully. These creations are characterized by elegance and simplicity providing a very unique touch to your new garments.
This magazine is only available in English.
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.48.
The Laine Nº 12 – Autumn Magazine from the autumn 2021 collection includes 13 patterns to knit designed by well-known knitting designers inspired by elegance and simplicity.
These patterns are very easy to knit, you only need to follow the step-by-step instructions you can find inside the magazine. The instructions are only available in English.
The Laine Nº 12 – Autumn Magazine includes:
- 13 patterns to knit step by step by using different stitches.
- Interview with Judith Gummlich from Germany.
- Article about mYak factory.
- Article about the Parkano spinning mill.
- Article about the handicraft community by Päivi Kankaro.
- Column about Jeanette Sloane from the United Kingdom.
- Delicious recipes.
- Book presentations.
- Product demonstrations.
You will find 148 pages in full color with patterns and articles about threads and knitting projects. You will love this magazine!
Featuring designers of the Laine Nº 12 – Autumn Magazine:
- Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelia, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.
Among the different patterns you will find elegant sweaters with original diamond designs, fine cardigans, jacquard sweaters, shawls, and much more!