Counted Cross Stitch Kit - Just Married - Anchor
Counted Cross stitch kit – Just Married is an embroidery set to learn how to make cross stitch projects easily, its difficulty level is 2. The design consists of a bride and a groom in a wedding car. The kit contains all the equipment you will need to complete the task.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.36.
You can use the Counted Cross Stitch kit – Just Married from the Anchor collection to create a beautiful embroidery design with a just married couple in a convertible car.
The pattern represents a groom and a bride in a wedding dress, they are in a yellow car with cans, hearts and other objects hanging from it. There is also a big pink heart in the background.
This kit contains the materials needed for the project, in addition to detailed instructions with images so that you can learn how to cross stitch correctly.
This project has a difficulty level of 2.
This kit includes:
- Anchor Stranded 100% cotton Mouliné threads in different colours (white, several shades of grey, different shades of yellow, pink, green and black). Each thread is 1 metre long.
- Kreinik metallic thread 55% polyester 45% rayon.
- A Milward needle.
- White Aida cotton fabric No 16 (corresponds to 6’4 stitches per 1 cm - 0’4 in), size: 27 x 34 cm (10’6 x 13’4 inches).
- The instructions are translated into 20 languages. The instructions include explanatory images on how to cross stitch in 4 steps.
- A printed pattern to complete the project.
Use this beautiful handcraft to decorate your home! It is an enjoyable activity!
Have you ever used the Just married kit from Anchor? Tell us about your experience!