Counted Cross Stitch Kit - Spring Butterflies - Anchor Maia Collection
Counted Cross Stitch Kit– Spring Butterflies is a pack which includes all the supplies you will need to complete this cross stitch pattern on Aida cloth. Its design represents colourful flowers and butterflies. The level of difficulty is 3.
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.76.
Counted Cross Stitch Kit – Spring Butterflies comes from the Anchor Maia Collection and it is meant to create a colourful cross stitch project.
Its original design represents a beautiful butterfly in the middle, surrounded by plenty of flowers in different colours.
Its skill level is 3.
This counted cross stitch kit includes:
- Anchor Stranded 100% cotton Mouliné thread skeins in 11 different hues of red, pink, green, orange and black.
- Anchor Stranded 100% cotton Mouliné threads in white and maroon and different shades of red, green, brown, blue, fuchsia, etc. Each one is one metre long.
- A Milward needle and a needle threader from the Maia Collection.
- Cotton Aida cloth No 16 (corresponds to 6’4 stitches per 1 cm – 0’4 in) measuring 30 x 30 cm (11'8 x 11'8 in).
- The instructions are translated into 20 languages and include explanatory images on how to cross stitch in 4 steps.
- A chart representing the design to be sewn.
You can use this kit to learn the sewing techniques in a funny way, while you create a beautiful cross stitch design.
Have you ever cross stitched the Spring Butterflies design from the Anchor Maia Collection? Tell us about your experience!