Counted Cross Stitch Kit - Geishas - Anchor Maia Collection
The Counted Cross Stitch Kit – Geishas is a pack to create a beautiful counted cross-stitch project representing a group of Japanese women on a floral and elaborate background. It features all the sewing supplies needed for the needlework, as well as patterns and instructions to make the activity easier.
By buying this product you can collect up to 28 loyalty points. Your cart will total 28 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.12.
The Counted Cross Stitch Kit – Geishas is a pack from the Anchor Maia Collection to cross stitch a colourful and elaborate design.
Its design represents two beautiful Japanese women dressed in traditional costumes. The background depicts a natural place with flowers, birds, a small river and a waterfall.
The kit contains Anchor cotton threads in different colours and shades.
This needlework has a difficulty level of 4.
The counted cross stitch kit includes:
- 21 Anchor Stranded 100% cotton Mouliné thread skeins in different hues of red, pink, green, purple, yellow, grey and black.
- Anchor multicoloured Stranded 100% cotton Mouliné threads. Each one is 1 metre length.
- A Milward needle and needle threader from the Maia Collection.
- Cotton Aida cloth No 18 (corresponds to 7’2 stitches per 1 cm – 0’4 in) measuring 40 x 30 cm (15’5 x 11’8 in).
- The instructions are translated into 20 languages and include explanatory images on how to cross stitch in 4 steps.
- A chart representing the design to be sewn.
Use this kit to learn the different hand embroidery techniques and create fabulous cross stitch designs and patterns.
Have you ever cross stitched the Geishas design from the Anchor Maia Collection? Tell us about your experience!