Counted Cross Stitch Kit - Mountain Retrear - Anchor Maia Collection
Counted Cross Stitch Kit – Mountain Retreat is a pack to create a cross stitch design depicting a sunset in the forest. This project has a difficulty level of 3 and it features all the supplies needed for the task.
By buying this product you can collect up to 29 loyalty points. Your cart will total 29 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.16.
The Counted Cross Stitch Kit – Mountain Retreat is a pack from the Anchor Maia Collection to make a cross stitch design in soft colours.
The design is characterised by its beautiful landscape with a cottage in the middle of the forest and the mountains. It also displays a sunset and a stream with ducks.
Its level of difficulty is 3.
This counted cross stitch includes:
- 10 Anchor Stranded 100% cotton Mouliné thread skeins in different shades of brown, green and black.
- Anchor Stranded 100% cotton Mouliné threads in white, maroon, red, purple, yellow, pink, etc. Each one is 1 metre long.
- A Milward needle and a needle threader from the Maia Collection.
- Cotton Aida cloth No 16 (corresponds to 6’4 stitches per 1 cm- 0’4 in) measuring 27 x 34 cm (10’6 x 13’4 in).
- The instructions are translated into 20 languages and include explanatory images on how to cross stitch in 4 steps.
- A chart representing the design to be sewn.
This kit is perfect for those who want to cross stitch a fashionable design.
Use it as a decorative element and give a personal touch to your home!
Have you ever cross stitched the Mountain Retreat design from the Anchor Maia Collection? Tell us about your experience!