DMC Bouclette is a yarn with a furry handle in soft colours ideal for babies and kids. This spongy yarn is perfect for knitting clothes, such as children’s coats, shawls, sweaters, scarves and caps. You can also personalise your own winter sweaters or knitted baby booties.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
DMC Bouclette is a soft and spongy yarn, perfect for knitting clothes for babies and kids. Its colour is uniform and homogeneous. This yarn offers a wide range of light colours, in pastel tones.
This yarn is made of polyamide, acrylic and wool fibres ideal for the autumn/winter season.
Each ball has 50 grams and 95 metres. Its strand is twisted between them, creating a furry finish.
DMC Bouclette is made of:
- 37% wool
- 36% polyamide
- 27 % acrylic
You should know that DMC Bouclette...
- Each ball has 50 grams and 95 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4 – 4.5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 16 stitches and do 23 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 40ºC.
- Do not use the dryer.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
Have you ever knitted with DMC Bouclette? Tell us your experience!