DMC Merino Essentiel
DMC Merino Essentiel is a very fine and soft yarn made of acrylic and merino fibres, which makes it a perfect wool for knitting warm and soft clothes for both children and adults.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
DMC Merino Essentiel is a very fine and soft yarn, perfect to knit comfortable and warm garments. It’s characterized by offering a thin strand with a nice texture.
The touch of merino wool is very special, and stands out for its high softness, making it perfect to use on sensitive skin. Therefore, you can use it to knit garments for any member of the family.
You can make garments for you or your children, such as caps, romper suits, bodies, scarves, snoods, etc.
DMC Merino Essentiel is made of:
- 50% Acrylic
- 50% Merino Wool
This fibre’s combination will provide soft garments with a bright finish.
You should know that DMC Merino Essentiel…
- Each ball has 100 grams and 250 metres.
- Its Chunky thickness is perfect to knit with the 4 – 4,5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- To knit a long sleeve sweater (size M), you will need to use 4 or 5 balls approx = 100 grams.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 28 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the dryer.
- Do not iron this product.
You can combine this wool collection in plain colours with other collections in order to create original and special designs or just to knit monochromatic and soft garments.
Your skin will love its soft and warm effect of this nice and fine yarn.
- On sale!
- On sale!