DMC Nikita is a felted wool, perfect for knitting warm and light garments with dense and fluffy finishes. Create elegant garments and accessories for the autumn/winter season!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
DMC Nikita is a fluffy yarn with furry effect, perfect for knitting winter garments with felted finishes. Ideal for knitting coats, sweaters, caps, scarves and other projects where you need form and shape!
You will obtain thick and light garments. The fine hairs that compose it connects one to each other, providing dense, thick and warm fabrics for the autumn/winter season.
DMC Nikita is made of:
- 48% Acrylic
- 34% Wool
- 18% Polyamide
You should know that DMC Nikita…
- Each ball has 50 grams and 100 metres.
- Its Chunky thickness is perfect to knit with the 6 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 13 stitches and do 18 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 40ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- Do not iron this product.
Amount of balls needed…
- To knit a long sleeve sweater - Size M, you will need to use 6 balls approx.
Create thick and extra-light garments thanks to this felted wool. You can knit jackets, capes, ponchos and other winter garments or accessories with a felted effect!
- On sale!