Embroidery Kit - London - Anchor
The embroidery kit - London by Anchor includes everything you need to embroider this amazing design (thread, needle, fabric...). It's perfect for beginners. It can be the perfect decoration for any wall in your home.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.
With the Embroidery kit - London by Anchor you can easily and simply embroider. It is ideal for beginners, as you can easily learn the technique of cross stitch.
This pack contains a 30 x 21 cm fabric. It is very soft to the touch due to its composition of 50% cotton and 50% linen. It also includes a black skein of Mouliné thread and 3 more threads in black, red and blue.
You can embroider this black Big Ben tower, one of the most emblematic monuments in the world, and specifically in London, accompanied by the name of the city "London" in blue and red.
What does this Kit contain?
- Embroidery fabric.
- Embroidery thread in red, blue and black.
- 1 black skein.
- Embroidery needle.
- Step by step instructions.
Which are the features of this Kit?
- Blend: 50% cotton / 50% linen.
- Size: 30 x 21 cm.
- Anchor Mouliné 100% cotton thread in 2 colours: grey/sky blue and red.
- 1 skein of Stranded Mouliné 100% cotton thread, 8 metres long, in black (code 403).
- 3 embroidery threads in black, blue and red.
- For beginners and experts.
- Instructions available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Hungarian and Turkish.
Create this beautiful embroidery yourself in a simple way with this kit! The result will be perfect for decorating any wall in your home with it.