Hoooked Atlantica SeaCell Cotton is a yarn composed of seaweed (SeaCell™ LT), recycled cotton and organic cotton. It has highly beneficial properties for the skin, as it is rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals. It is available in a wide range of pastel colours to choose your favourite! Ideal for children and babies!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Hoooked Atlantica is a perfect yarn for the little ones. It is made of seaweed fibres (SeaCell™ LT), recycled cotton and organic cotton.
It is a skin-friendly, soft and cool yarn. SeaCell is rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals, so the fabric has high skin benefits for children and babies. It is also suitable for adults with sensitive skin.
It is a perfect yarn to knit jumpers, jackets, blankets, amigurumis, hats, bootees and many other projects for the little ones, you have a large palette of pastel colours to choose from!
Hoooked Atlantica is made of:
- 20% Seacell LT (seaweed)
- 40% Recycled cotton
- 40% Organic cotton
Which are the features of the Hoooked Atlantica?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 120 meters.
- Its thickness is recommended to work with the 3 - 4 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 27 stitches and do 21 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Machine washing at 30ºC maximum.
- Ironing at a low temperature.
- Tumble dryer is not recommended.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To make a short sleeves pull size 42 you will need 8 balls.