Hoooked Eucalyps is a very special sustainable yarn. It is made by 100% Eucalyptus vegetal fibre, an absorbent, fresh and very comfortable material on the skin. It is ideal for children and babies, for summer clothes as well as for autumn and winter ones. You will love the softness of this yarn!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Hoooked Eucalyps is a very special yarn, because it is made from eucalyptus vegetable fibres. It is 100% sustainable and guarantees comfort and freshness to the skin.
Its silky touch is recommended to be in contact with the most sensitive skins, such as children and babies. It is perfect to work spring and summer clothes for adults, because it is fresh, absorbent and nice in warm seasons. For babies, you will be able to use this yarn all year round. It is perfect to knit pulls, jackets, blankets, dresses, rompers and a lot of other clothes or accessories for kids.
To get this vegetable fibre, Hoooked takes care to collect it from European eucalyptus forests that are managed in a sustainable way. In addition, the yarn is processed in an environmentally friendly way.
It has a subtle sheen that you will fall in love with!
Hoooked Eucalyps is made of:
- 100% Eucalyptus Vegetable Fibre
Which are the features of the Hoooked Eucalyps?
- It is available in 2 formats: 50 grams and 120 meters balls and 100 grams and 165 meters balls.
- Its thickness is recommended to work with the 4 - 5 mm knitting needles.
- Machine washing at low temperature.
- Ironing at a low temperature.
- Tumble dryer is not recommended.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To make a short sleeve pull size 42, you will need 5 - 6 balls.