- Katia Yarns
- Drops Yarn
- DMC Yarns
- Mondial Yarns
- Valeria Di Roma Yarns
- Stop Yarns
- Schachenmayr Yarns
- Rowan Yarns
- Scheepjes Yarns
- Lana Grossa Yarns
- Lang Yarns
- Lanas Plassard
- Red Heart Yarns
- Rosarios4 Yarns
- Yarn and Colors Yarns
- Rico Design Yarns
- Regia Yarns
- Pascuali Yarns
- Omega Yarns
- Anchor Yarns
- Casasol Yarns
- Hoooked Yarns
- Lanas Phildar
- Needles and Hooks
- Knitting and Crochet Accessories
- Useful for Sewing Work
- Threads for Bobbin Lace
- Sewing and Knitting Bags
Iron-on Patch - Little Princess Rosette
The Little Princess Rosette iron-on patch is ideal for decorating clothing or accessories for newborns. You can easily apply it to an accessory you want to give to a newborn.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
The Little Princess Rosette iron-on patch has an embroidered message: "❤ Little Princess ❤ It Is A Girl ❤" which means "Little Princess - She is a Girl". Ideal for decorating babies' clothes or newborns' accessories.
The patch is composed by several hearts and a very nice crown. The patch contains glue on the back, which will help to fix it firmly once you have ironed it.
What are the characteristics of this Little Princess Rosette iron-on patch?
- Embroidered message: "Little princess It Is A Girl".
- Dimensions: 5 cm in diameter.
- You can iron or sew it on your fabric.
- Machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30ºC.
How do I apply an iron-on patch?
- Place the patch on the fabric you want.
- Cover it with a thin, dry cloth.
- Iron it for 25 seconds.
- Squeeze and use steam for better adhesion.
- Turn the fabric over and iron it again on the reverse side for 25 seconds.
This original handmade baby patch is ideal to decorate and personalise their clothes with a fun touch.