Clover Mini Iron II
Clover Mini Iron II is the perfect way to flatten out your fabrics, crafts and fabric edges. The mini iron has interchangeable tips, ideal to work with the most suitable tools.
By buying this product you can collect up to 29 loyalty points. Your cart will total 29 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.16.
Clover Mini Iron II is a great accessoryto flatten out your fabrics, quilted fabrics, quilts, sewing needlework, doll making, crafts and more projects.
Clover Mini Iron is interchangeable with different tips.
This product contains all the necessary explanations that will help you to know safety measures for the care and operation of the iron. It will also explain you how to use, start and store it.
This mini iron only includes 3 buttons: On, Off and Low.
- Paper instructions in 4 different languages: English, French, German and Spanish.
- A screwdriver or a big coin is perfect to screw or loosen the nut that attaches the tip to the iron.
- An accessory to support the mini iron when it’s hot or while using it, preventing the tip from touching any surface.
- This mini iron has a power of 25 W (watts), 220-240 V (volts) and 50-60 Hz (hertz).
- This mini iron has a European connector, adapted to plugs from European countries.
- The handle is made of polycarbonate, the safety cover is made of polyamide with fiberglass, the point of the iron of stainless steel. The support of polycarbonate and stainless steel, and the screwdriver is made of steel and polystyrene.
Let your imagination fly, create your own projects and use this mini iron to give it a perfect finish to every design.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. The first time you turned it on, it may smoke from the joint of the rod with the mini-iron. This is not a defect, it will disappear quickly.
Have you ever used Clover Mini Iron II? Tell us your experience!