Isager Alpaca 2
Isager Alpaca 2 is a yarn characterized by its softness made of wool and alpaca fibers, a combination resulting in a warm and pleasant ball. Despite its thinness, this yarn is perfect to knit warm garments for autumn and winter.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Isager Alpaca 2 is a 2-ply yarn made of 50% wool and 50% alpaca. This yarn is characterized by its softness making it excellent to knit baby clothes.
Its 2 plies are spun strongly to get a fine thread perfect to knit sweaters, fine jackets, scarves, shawls, and any other warm and lightweight garments or accessories.
If you want to carry through thicker projects, you can combine this yarn with other Isager balls and work with two threads. Combine it with Alpaca 1 or Silk Mohair, or even with two balls of Alpaca 2 at once.
Isager Alpaca 2 is made of:
- 50% wool
- 50% alpaca
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 250 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 26 stitches and do 30 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Handwash recommended
- Washable at up to 28ºC with the wool wash cycle.
- Place your garments on a towel and let them dry.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need around 7 balls.