Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus Rainbow
Cumulus Rainbow by Juniper Moon Farm is a 100-gram yarn made of 94% cotton and 6% nylon. This yarn presents gradient colors which will provide a rainbow effect to your garments.
This is the perfect yarn to knit sweaters, shawls, or even blankets. What are you waiting for to try it?
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.28.
Juniper Moon Farm presents Cumulus Rainbow, a yarn presenting a 100-gram cake format and mid-thick thread.
Its cotton comes from Israel and is very easy to work with, whether with your knitting needles or crochet hooks. You will love wearing garments knitted with this yarn!
This cotton is very fluffy, soft, and comfortable, perfect to knit sweaters, jackets, scarfs, shawls, or blankets.
Its gradient design is amazing: you will provide a rainbow effect to your creations.
Cumulus Rainbow by Juniper Moon Farm is made of:
- 94% cotton
- 6% nylon
Thanks to its cotton fibers you will get soft, light, and comfortable results.
Furthermore, the nylon will provide resistance to your projects.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 100 grams and 230 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4,5 – 5,5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 16 stitches and do 20 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Thickness: medium.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Handwash with cold water.
- Dry flat.
- Iron at low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a shawl you will need 4 balls.
- To knit a short-sleeved jacket one size you will need around 6 balls.
- To knit a sweater size 38-40 you will need around 5 balls.
- 201: Aurora Borealis
- 205: Lotus Flower
- 206: Glacier Bay