Katia Gentile Merino
Katia Gentile Merino is made up of the best merino wool fibers di Puglia, a high-quality fiber coming from Italy obtained in a way that the animal welfare is guaranteed. Its soft and fluffy touch make it ideal to make garments for children and adults to wear in autumn and winter!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Katia Gentile Merino is made of the best merino wool fibers coming from Italy. These fibers have been carefully selected by farmers in Puglia and Abruzzo, from sheep known as Merino Gentile di Puglia.
These fibers offer strength, purity and a pleasant touch. It is recommended for all types of skins, even the most delicate ones.
They have been subjected to rigorous quality control, and also have the Mulesing Free seal, which guarantees animal welfare. The sheep are not subjected to Mulesing treatment and live in the best conditions.
Katia Gentile Merino is made of:
- 100% merino wool di Puglia
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 62 meters.
- Its thickness is ideal to work with the 7 – 8mm knitting needles or with the 8 – 9mm crochet hook.
- Mount 12 stitches and do 16 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with the short spin cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need around 12 balls.