Lana Grossa Cotone
Cotone by Lana Grossa is a cotton yarn very soft to the touch and easy to work with. Thanks to its hypoallergenic and thin thickness, it will be suitable for knitting or crocheting summer garments for babies! Your projects will be very fresh and soft.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
Lana Grossa presents Cotone, a 50-gram yarn designed for knitting or crocheting garments and accessories for summer such as tops, cardigans, sweaters, and much more! You can also create your own hypoallergenic garments for babies, as this yarn is entirely made of natural cotton fibers. It is suitable for crocheting amigurumis thanks to its thickness.
This yarn will take care of all type of skins, including the most sensitive ones. Its plies are twisted resulting in a compact thread presenting a subtle shiny touch. You will find this yarn very easy to work with.
Lana Grossa Cotone is made of:
- 100% cotton
The cotton is a natural and hypoallergenic material suitable for all type of skins. Thanks to this yarn you can knit fresh, cozy, and breathable garments for the whole family!
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 125 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 2,5 – 3,5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 23 stitches and do 28 rows with your 3 mm knitting needles to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 40ºC with products without bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat recommended.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater for woman size 38-40 you will need around 400 grams (8 balls).