Lana Grossa Elastico
Elastico by Lana Grossa is the perfect thread for the spring and summer season. It is made of cotton and polyester; this mix will make your garments comfortable and lightweight. Perfect for the whole family.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Lana Grossa introducing Elastico, a thread composed by a mix of natural cotton fibers and elastic polyester. Thanks to this combination, you will get a fresh and comfortable material to knit garments for spring or summer. Furthermore, it is hypoallergenic, which means that all the members of the family can wear it without itching or discomfort.
Elastico presents a twisted thread that is super soft to the touch. Lightweight as can be, it can be used to create garments as tops, shawls, baby garments, bibs, suspenders, and even bags, handkerchiefs and more. Its thickness is appropriate to make amigurumis. A versatile thread made specially for you!
Composition of Lana Grossa Elastico
- 96% cotton
- 4% polyester (Elite)
You will get more elastic and comfortable garments and accessories thanks to the polyester.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball contains 50 grams and approximately 160 meters.
- Its thickness is ideal for the 3,5 - 4,5 mm needles.
- To make a gauge 10 x 10 cm, mount 24 stitches and do 36 rows.
- Machine washable at up to 30ºC.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Number of balls needed:
- To knit a woman jersey size 38-40, you need 400 gram, 8 balls.
- To knit a baby’s jacket you need 100 grams, that is approximately 2 balls.