Phildar Phil Cabotine
Phildar Phil Cabotine is a yarn made of cotton and acrylic, a combination resulting in a lightweight, soft, and resistant yarn. Perfect to knit garments for the whole family: babies, children, and adults! You can also use it to knit home decorations.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Phildar Phil Cabotine is a summer yarn made of cotton and acrylic presenting an extra soft touch and breathable features. The perfect yarn for the warmest seasons!
You will find it very pleasant to the touch, so you can use it to knit garments for babies, children, and adults. Thanks to its polished thread, you will get amazing results!
This yarn is also suitable to knit home decorations such as pillows, blankets, or even amigurumis!
Phildar Phil Cabotine is made of:
- 55% acrylic
- 45% cotton
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 124 meters.
- Its thickness is ideal to work with the 3,5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 21 stitches and do 30 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC
- Iron at low temperature.
- Do not tumble dry.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need around 10 balls.
- To knit a sweater size 12 months you will need 3 balls.