Phildar Phil Ecocoton
Phil Ecocoton by Phildar is a 100% eco-friendly yarn presenting a matt finish and made of cotton cultivated in the best fields. This yarn is perfect for the whole family, even for the littlest ones. You will find it very soft and pleasant to the touch. Start your next spring-summer projects!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Phildar presents Phil Ecocoton, a matt yarn made of 100% organic cotton cultivated without using any pesticide or toxic substance. This way we get a soft yarn suitable for all skins, including those of babies.
With this yarn you can knit all type of garments for the whole family such as sweaters, kerchiefs, cardigans, bodies, tops, and much more. Your creations will be very light, you will knit high-quality garments!
The yarn has the GOTS certificate which guarantees that its fibers are of a natural origin and also eco-friendly.
Phildar Phil Ecocoton is made of:
- 100% organic cotton
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 110 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3 mm knitting needles or crochet hook.
- Mount 25 stitches and do 33 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with the short-spin cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need around 13 balls.
- To knit a sweater size 3 month you will need around 4 balls.