Phildar Phil Express
With the Phildar Phil Express yarn you can create thick and warm pieces, like home blankets, coats, pulls and a lot of other ideas. It is perfect to knit with the 12 mm knitting needles and its composition combines acrylic with wool, so it is a warm and resistant yarn perfect for winter.
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
Phildar Phil Express is a thick yarn, especially designed for knitting warm accessories of high thickness. It is perfect to knit blankets, cushions, scarves and even coats or pulls for the coldest winter days.
This yarn is made of 80% acrylic and 20% wool, a combination of fibres that provides warmth and resistance. Because of this, it is perfect for home accessories that we will use every day, like a sofa blanket.
Its thickness makes it an easy and fast yarn to work with, which makes it a perfect material for beginners or people with no knitting experience.
Phildar Phil Express is made of:
- 80% Acrylic
- 20% Wool
Which are the features of Phildar Phil Express?
- Each ball has 200 grams and 60 meters.
- Its thickness is recommended to work with the 12 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 7 stitches and do 10 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washing machine at 20ºC maximum.
- Tumble drying is not recommended.
- Ironing is not recommended.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To make a blanket for a baby you will need about 2 balls.
- To make a neck warmer you will need 1 ball.
- To make a scarf you will need 2 balls.