Phildar Pima is made of extra-long fibers originating from Peru that guarantee softer and more resistant results. It is ideal to create any project for baby, child or adult. A cotton classified as one of the best cotton yarn in the world!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Phildar Pima is a medium-high thickness cotton yarn available in a small range of pastel colours. These shades are perfect for working baby garments and accessories. Due to its thickness and composition, it is recommended for creating spring projects with a pleasant, breathable and comfortable touch.
It is also suitable for creating cardigans, shawls and sweaters... Garments to cover yourself with on summer nights or spring days.
Phildar Pima is made of:
- 49% Pima cotton
- 51% Polyamide
Pima cotton, also known as "the silk of South America", comes from Peru. It is listed as one of the best cotton in the world. The extra-long fibers allow you to get a more compact and polished result.
Which are the features of Phildar Pima?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 100 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 17 stitches and do 26 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Machine wash up to 30ºC.
- Do not dry.
- Iron at a low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need 10 balls approx.
- To knit a baby jacket size 3 months you will need 3 balls approx.
- To knit a jacket size 4 years you will need 5 balls.