Plassard Séraphine is a yarn made of acrylic, viscose and wool with a tweed effect. Knit clothes and accessories for the whole family.
Available in 7 autumn colours!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
- Season Autumn - Winter
Plassard launches Séraphine. It is a twisted yarn with a tweed appearance. You will find speckles of different shades providing a cheerful touch on your projects.
The blend of synthetic and natural fibers offers original, soft and comfortable results.
You can knit garments and accessories both for adults and kids.
Plassard Séraphine is made of:
- 50% Wool
- 11% Viscose
- 39% Acrylic
Which are the features of Plassard Séraphine?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 125 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 21 stitches and do 26 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Machine washable at up to 20ºC in wool program.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry.
- Dry flat.
- Do not iron.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 40 you will need 8 balls.