Lang Yarns Baby Alpaca
Baby Alpaca by Lang Yarns is entirely made of alpaca fibers, a type of wool very easy to work with and pleasant to the touch. This yarn is perfect to knit fine garments and accessories with a polished finish such as shawls, scarves, sweaters, and much more!
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
Lang Yarns introduces Baby Alpaca, a 50-gram yarn available in fashionable shades to please everyone. This fine yarn is made of high-quality alpaca fibers, perfect to keep you warm during the coldest seasons of the year.
Its hairy thread is made of interlaced plies. Thanks to these alpaca hairs we can provide softness to the ball.
With this alpaca yarn you can knit chic garments such as shawls, fine sweaters, scarves, and much more!
Lang Yarns Baby Alpaca is made of:
- 100% alpaca
The alpaca fibers will make your garments and accessories very warm and soft. Your projects will also protect you from cold weather. Perfect for winter!
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 167 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 26 stitches and do 34 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Handwash with special products for wool and without any solvent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater for women size M you will need around 400 grams (8 balls).
- To knit a sweater for men size M you will need around 600 grams (12 balls).
- To knit a sweater for children size 10 years you will need around 300 grams (5 balls).