Lang Yarns Camille
Camille by Lang Yarns is a yarn made of wool, polyacrylic, and viscose presenting a flat and multicolor thread. This design will provide a marbled and colorful effect in your garments. Its viscose will provide a gentle shiny touch. Discover its cake format and the original results you will get!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.
Lang Yarns presents Camille, a yarn presenting a cake format whose composition and design will not disappoint anyone! This yarn presents a mid-thick and flat thread, very soft to the touch and easy to work with. It combines different synthetic and natural materials on its composition resulting in a light yarn, perfect to knit garments with a loose effect.
This yarn stands out for its colorful and original design which you can profit to knit garments and accessories presenting a marbled effect in different shades. They will also have a gentle shiny touch thanks to its viscose.
Lang Yarns Camille is made of:
- 50% wool
- 30% polyacrylic
- 20% viscose
The wool and polyacrylic are two warm materials which will keep you warm during the coldest days of winter.
The viscose will provide a gentle shiny touch to all your garments.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 100 grams and around 210 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4,5 – 5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 16 stitches and do 25 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with products without bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size L – XL you will need around 700 grams (7 balls).
- To knit a 60 x 152 cm scarf you will need around 500 grams (5 balls).