Lang Yarns Lino
Lino by Lang Yarns is a lightweight yarn which you can use to knit or crochet fresh garments with a hanging effect. This one is perfect for the spring-summer season and is available in classic and fashionable shades to please everyone. Its tubular-type thread will provide a very original effect to your garments and accessories. What are you waiting for to discover Lino?
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Lang Yarns introduces Lino, a yarn made of linen fibers, as its own name implies. This material is characterized for being fresh and its hanging effect, making it perfect to knit garments and accessories for summer: tops, dresses, sweaters, shawls, bags, and much more. You will find the linen very soft to the touch and it is also breathable!
This yarn presents an original tubular and plain thread. While knitting t your stitches will be well defined and your projects will look unique. Choose your favorite colors and combine them as you prefer or create your own garments in plain colors for the warmest seasons!
Lang Yarns Lino is made of:
The linen is a resistant and natural fiber which you can use to get breathable and durable projects. Your linen garments and accessories will present a beautiful hanging effect which will surprise everyone!
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 110 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4,5 – 5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 19 stitches and do 30 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with products without bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat recommended.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater size M-L you will need around 450 grams (9 balls).
- To knit a top size L you will need around 350 grams (7 balls).
- To knit a 56 x 32 cm bag you will need around 400 grams (8 balls).