Lang Yarns Copenhagen
Copenhagen by Lang Yarns presents a plain and smooth yarn which you can use to knit lightweight and fresh garments for spring and summer. This yarn is made of organic cotton from natural origin without any chemical component. Perfect for everybody!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Lang Yarns introduces Copenhagen, a yarn designed for the spring-summer seasons thanks to its cotton composition and main features. This is a breathable, lightweight, and fresh yarn and thanks to it you can knit or crochet all type of garments and accessories such as dresses, tops, sweaters, ponchos, hats, bags, jackets, and much more!
Its thread is plain and very soft to the touch and will provide a very original effect to your projects. It also has the GOTS certificate which guarantees that its cotton is organic and 100% natura.
Lang Yarns Copenhagen is made of:
- 100% organic cotton
This type of cotton is characterized for its natural origin, and it does not contain any chemical substance. For this reason, this is the perfect thread for the whole family, especially for sensitive skins.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 90 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4,5 – 5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 18 stitches and do 27 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with products without bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a tank shirt size L you will need around 8 balls.
- To knit a wicker-type bag of 18 x 34 cm you will need around 3 balls.
Discover this eco-friendly, organic, and versatile yarn and start shaping your next summer projects!