Lang Yarns Donegal
Lang Yarns Donegal is a marbled yarn of natural origin that offers a wide range of colours.This yarn is perfect for knitting cardigans and spongy sweaters for the whole family. You won’t get cold in winter thanks to Lang Yarns Donegal!
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 190 meters
- Knitting needle 3 ½ - 4
- Season Autumn - Winter
Lang Yarns Donegal is a fine yarn that will allow you to create solid coloured designs with a marbled touch. Ideal for making garments and accessories for children and adults, such as warm blankets.
This collection offers a wide range of colours, so you can combine them to create different funny shapes or patterns. Ideal for making knitted jackets or lace ponchos with crochet.
Lang Yarns Donegal is a fine and light yarn that will keep children and adults warm in the coldest season of the year. Design your own winter clothes without losing the creative part of your work!
Lang Yarns Donegal is made of:
- 100 % Merino virgin wool
It’s a nice, high-quality natural fibre that will keep you warm and it will avoid those classic chills of the winter.
You should know that Lang Yarns Donegal…
- Each ball has 50 grams and 190 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3.5 - 4 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 30 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It is advisable to wash by hand.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- It can be ironed at a medium temperature.
Create fabulous winter clothes and accessories for children and adults with the marbled yarn Donegal.
Have you ever knitted with Lang Yarns Donegal? Give us your opinion!