Lang Yarns Frida
Frida by Lang Yarns is a colorful yarn whose design is inspired by the artist Frida Kahlo. This yarn is available in gradient colors providing a striped effect to your garments and accessories. This model is Mulesing-free and is made of pure merino wool with a superwash treatment.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.28.
Lang Yarns introduces Frida, a yarn full of color and joy which you can use to knit fun and original garments and accessories. Its design is inspired by the artist Frida Kahlo and there are several colors available: bright, dark, and intense.
All the color combinations present a gradient color effect in different shades which will not let anyone down. Thanks to these gradient colors, your clothes will present an original multicolor effect.
This is the ideal yarn for the whole family, as it is warm and pleasant to the touch thanks to its merino wool fibers and superwash treatments. If you are a beginner in the knitting world, you will find this yarn very easy to work with thanks to its thickness. Discover all the color shades hidden inside!
Lang Yarns Frida is made of:
- 100% pure merino wool
This yarn is made of very fine pure merino wool fibers coming from the first shearing of a merino sheep.
It is also Mulesing-free, so any sheep has been hurt during the shearing.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 100 grams and around 220 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4 – 4,5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 19 stitches and do 26 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable with cold water and without bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size L you will need around 600 grams (6 balls).
- To knit a 30 x 195 cm scarf you will need around 400 grams (4 balls).
- To knit a beanie you will only need 1 ball.