Lang Yarns Joy
Lang Yarns Joy is a mid-thick thread made of 50% cotton and 50% lyocell. This yarn is perfect to knit garments and accessories for winter or summer such as vests, beanies, or even tank shirts. Try this yarn to knit soft and light garments!
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
Lang Yarns presents Joy, a yarn combining cotton and lyocell. This 50-gram yarn is perfect to knit original projects. Thanks to its composition, you will find this yarn very soft!
This is your chance to knit your own sweaters, vests, beanies, pillows, and everything you can imagine!
Joy by Lang Yarns is made of:
- 50% cotton bio
- 50% lyocell
The lyocell is a durable and biodegradable material coming from wood.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 70 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 5 – 5,5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 16 stitches and do 23 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature.
- Dry flat.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater for women size M (38/40) you will need 13 balls.
- To knit a sweater for men size M you will need 16 balls.
- To knit a sweater for children size 10 years old you will need 9 balls.