Lang Yarns Liza
Liza by Lang Yarns is a shiny and polished yarn combining bamboo viscose, superfine merino wool, and silk fibers. Knit garments presenting an original and loose effect, perfect for every season of the year. This yarn is available in soft and pleasant colors.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Lang Yarns presents Liza, a yarn which will surprise everyone thank to its elegance and brightness. This is the perfect yarn for every project you have in mind: jackets, sweaters, scarfs, shawls, and much more! Thanks to its composition, we can get a resistant, shiny, soft, and warm yarn.
Lang Yarns Liza is made of:
- 70% bamboo viscose
- 20% superfine merino wool
- 10% silk
The bamboo viscose is the perfect fiber for sensitive skins, as it is breathable, and it will not irritate your skin. The merino wool provides warmness, and the silk provides softness and a shiny touch!
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 165 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3 – 3,5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 24 stitches and do 34 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size L or XL you will need around 600 grams (12 balls).