Lang Yarns Merino 120
Lang Yarns Merino 120 is a yarn made from high quality merino fibers which offer a soft and pleasant feeling on your skin.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 120 meters
- Knitting needle 3 ½ - 4 ½
- Crochet Hook 3 ½ - 4 ½
- Season Autumn - Winter
Lang Yarns Merino 120 has a wide palette of shades and provides a greater softness and quality on your garments because it is created out of merino virgin wool fibers.
Lang Yarns Merino 120 is made from:
- 100% Merino virgin wool
A basic yarn composed of high quality fibers! This yarn has a polished and pleasant effect on the skin. It prevents the fuzz formation, and it is therefore especially designed for knitting clothes and accessories for all the family. You can create warm sweaters, original dresses, colourful blankets or any other garment or accessory for the autumn and winter season.
What should I know about the Lang Yarns Merino 120?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 120 metres.
- Its Fingering thickness is perfect to knit with the 3,5 – 4,5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 32 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Machine washable at 30ºC.
- You can use the iron at 110ºC.
- Dry Flat.
- Don’t use the dryer.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a men sweater size M you will need 750 grams - 15 balls.
- To knit a women sweater size M you will need 600 grams - 12 balls.
- To knit a Kids sweater size 10 years you will need 450 grams - 9 balls.
Make original and long-lasting projects with this basci yarn created out of high quality merino fibers.