Lang Yarns Merino+
Lang Yarns Merino+ is a 100% fine yarn made of Merino Superwash wool that provides softness and impeccable finishes. It’s a fluffy yarn, perfect for knitting blankets, gloves, caps and warm sweaters for winter. You’ll find a wide range of colours available!
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 90 meters
- Knitting needle 4 ½ - 5 ½
- Season Autumn - Winter
Lang Yarns Merino+ is a 100% fluffy, fine yarn made of Merino Superwash, perfect for knitting fluffy garments with a clean and defined finish. This collection offers several solid colours, and even marbled colours, so you can make all kind of combinations.
Lang Yarns Merino+ is perfect for knitting garments for winter, but also clothes and accessories that will keep you warm without losing your personal style.
It’s a very versatile yarn that will allow you to get the perfect finish in your winter designs. It’s the perfect yarn for the knitting and crochet lovers!
Lang Yarns Merino+ is made of:
- 100% Superwash Merino Virgin Wool
It’s a natural fibre of great purity since it hasn’t been mixed with any synthetic material. Ideal to keep you warm!
You should know that lang Yarns Merino+…
- Each ball has 50 grams and 90 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4.5 - 5.5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 17 stitches and do 24 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
Lang Yarns Merino+ is an ideal wool for the passionate of knitting and crochet projects. Ideal to create super warm blankets and stand the coldest days of the year.
Have you ever knitted with Lang Yarns Merino+? Tell us your experience!